The Proctor Rifle Sling – a great tool for stabilizing rifle shots, be it off hand or from a rest.
Rifle slings are often overlooked firearms accessories. Many see them as only a way to carry rifles from Point A to Point B – but that’s far from the truth. A good rifle sling allows shooters to increase the stability of their rifle. Slings are critical for shooting a rifle offhand, but can also be used to increase stability when shooting from kneeling, prone, or even off of a barricade.
“It’s probably one of the best bang for the buck slings out there”
Interested in a quick adjust two point rifle sling? Look no further than the two point Proctor Sling.
Proctor Sling Key Features
- Two point design provides maximum stability
- Quick adjust system that only adjusts when you want it to
- Minimalist, yet comfortable, 1″ wide webbing
- Multiple colors available
- No dangly bits to get caught on things or get in the way
- Modular design allows for changing out of atachment points
- Made out of durable nylon to withstand a lifetime of hard use