The ultra-compact, dual-output Aviator takes a classic SureFire design and reinvents it to provide a primary white LED and a secondary colored LED in one sealed headboth focused by a proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into a useful beam with ample reach and surround light. Just push and then twist Aviators knurled self-locking selector ring to set it to white or colored light, no filter required. Theres even a system-disable setting to keep the light from accidentally activating. Aviators powerful white LED generates 250 lumens of smooth, intense light on high and a user-friendly 5 lumens of light on its low setting. Choose one of four useful colors for the secondary LEDs to help preserve dark-adapted vision, reduce eye fatigue, and help get the job done the following ways:
Amber improves contrast and depth perception and penetrates smoke, fog & dust.
The lightweight but rugged Aviator features a Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, gaskets, and O-ring seals to protect against the elements and keep out moisture, dust, and debris. Ergonomic pushbutton tailcap switching delivers both momentary- and constant-on output, while a sturdy stainless steel pocket clip keeps this indispensible little flashlight securely stowed in your pocket, pack, oras its aeronautical name suggestsflight bag.
– Virtually indestructible white-light and colored LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
– Two output levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
– TIR lens shapes white or colored light into focused beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
– On-the-fly bezel switching between white light, colored light, and disable mode; no filter required
– Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; stainless steel pocket clip; coated, tempered window
– WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
– Powered by a single energy-dense 123A battery with 10-yearshelf life
– Bezel Diameter: 1.06″
– Length: 4.18″
– Weight w/Batteries: 3.1 oz.
– Batteries: 1 123A (included)
– Output High White: 250 Lumens
– Runtime High White: 1.5 Hours
– Output Low White: 1.5 Lumens
– Runtime Low White: 20.5 Hours
Amber High: 20 lumens / 2.75 hours
Amber Low: 5 lumens / 29 hours