Steve Anderson is a well known and long standing instructor, specializing in competition pistol shooting. If you want to learn how to shoot fast and accurate moving through a stage while locked into “match mode” – this is the guy to learn from.
Class date, location, & info
Date: November 23 & 24, 2019 – Starts at 8am
Location: North Austin
- Standard loadout for your preferred shooting competition format. Handgun, holster, gun belt, magazines, mag carriers, eye pro, and ear pro.
- Round count is 750 to 1,000, but spare ammo doesn’t hurt!
- Dummy rounds
- A spare gun, spare parts, and tools would be ideal – but not required. No one wants to miss out on class time because of gear issues!
- Plenty of water, sun screen, a bag lunch, and anything else you would need to get through a long day outside.
- An open mind along with note taking materials
If you need lodging recommendations, contact me and we’ll get it sorted out.
High level class overview
- Dry fire tune up
- Group shooting
- Call the shot
- Entries and exits
- Stage analysis
- Mini stages
- Match mindset
A sample of Anderson’s teachings
Participants will be required to sign a waiver, minors will require a parent or guardian there.
If (when) the class fills up and a wait list forms, a full payment will be required to hold your spot. If there is a wait list, a full refund can be provided as long as someone else takes the spot.
Final payment: The full payment can be completed at any time, but will be due before the class begins. That can be paid electronically before or at the class itself.
Cancellation policy: Deposits will be refunded up until one month before the class. Deposits will not be refunded within one month leading up to the event unless there is a waitlist and someone else can take the spot.