When the action is fast, target acquisition and accuracy are paramount. The miniature, open reflex SIG SAUER ROMEO1 red dot sight withstands the punishment of deployment while maintaining a confident zero. TruHold twin adjustment springs provide a lock-less zeroing system that keeps the red dot on-target shot after shot. The ROMEO1 red dot is designed to fit the most popular pistols, or you can mount this red dot low and co-witness your iron sights on a SIG SAUER pistol with a custom-machined slide. CNC-machined from a solid billet of Magnesium for lightweight strength. The molded aspherical lens is bright and distortion free, and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red dot for fast target acquisition.
The Sig Sauer ROMEO1 red dot features manual brightness controls and auto power on and off through Sig Sauer’s MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination). The MOTAC technology automatically powers off the reflex sight’s red dot when no motion is sensed and turns it back on when movement is sensed. This preserves the red dot’s battery life. The ROMEO1 is powered by a top-loading CR1632 battery so you never have to lose your red dot’s zero.
The SIG SAUER ROMEO1 Miniature Reflex Sight is the ideal red dot sighting solution for the modern semi-automatic pistol.
– Also available with a universal mount with rear sight dovetail adapters for the most popular handguns on the market
– Also available with either an M1913 Picatinny or KeyMod Rail interface for use with today’s modern sporting rifle platforms
– Features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– Manual red dot illumination controls that remember your last used settings
– 3 MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
– The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
– Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
– The ROMEO1 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty, see Sig’s website for full details.
– Description: Multiple Handgun Mounting Kit
– Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
– Adjustment: 1.0 MOA
– Color: Graphite
– Magnification: 1x
– Eye Relief: Unlimited
– Objective Clear Aperture: 30mm
– Red Dot Size: 3 MOA
– Elevation Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
– Red Dot Illumination Settings: 4 Daytime/1 NV
– Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
– Weight: 0.8 oz
Weight Includes Battery and Mounting Screws
Manufacturer's SKU: SOR11005
Product Line: Sig Sauer Romeo1 Reflex Sight
Manufacturer: Sig Sauer