When the action is fast, target acquisition and accuracy are paramount. The miniature, open reflex Sig Sauer ROMEO1 red dot sight withstands the punishment of deployment while maintaining a confident zero. TruHold twin adjustment springs provide a lock-less zeroing system that is on-target shot after shot. The ROMEO1 red dot is designed to fit the most popular pistols, or you can mount it low and co-witness your iron sights on a pistol with a custom-machined slide.
The Sig Sauer Romeo1 is CNC-machined from a solid billet of Magnesium for lightweight strength. The molded aspherical lens is bright and distortion free, and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red dot. Manual brightness controls with MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) system remembers your last setting after powering off. Sig’s MOTAC technology automatically powers off the red dot while at rest to preserve battery life and turns back on when it senses motion. Powered by a top-loading battery so you never have to lose your zero.
The Sig Sauer ROMEO1 Miniature Reflex Sight is the ideal sighting solution for the modern semi-automatic pistol.
– Also available with a universal mount with rear sight dovetail adapters for the most popular handguns on the market
– Also available with either an M1913 Picatinny or KeyMod Rail interface for use with today’s MSR platforms
– Features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– Manual illumination controls that remember your last used settings
– 3 MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
– The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
– Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
– The ROMEO1 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.
– Description: M1913 Rail Interface
– Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
– Adjustment: 1.0 MOA
– Color: Graphite
– Magnification: 1x
– Eye Relief: Unlimited
– Objective Clear Aperture: 30mm
– Red Dot Size: 3 MOA
– Elevation Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
– Illumination Settings: 4 Daytime/1 NV
– Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
– Weight: 0.8 oz
Weight Includes Battery and Mounting Screws
Manufacturer's SKU: SOR11001
Product Line: Sig Sauer Romeo1 Reflex Sight
Manufacturer: Sig Sauer