When the action is fast, target acquisition and accuracy are paramount. The miniature, open reflex Sig Sauer Romeo1 sight withstands the punishment of deployment while maintaining a confident zero. TruHold twin adjustment springs provide a lock-less zeroing system that is on-target shot after shot.
Designed to fit the most popular pistols, or you can mount it low and co-witness your iron sights on a Sig Sauer pistol with a custom-machined slide. CNC-machined from a solid billet of Magnesium for lightweight strength. The molded aspherical lens is bright and distortion free, and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red dot. Manual brightness controls with MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) system remember your last setting after powering off. Powered by a top-loading battery so you never have to lose your zero.
– A molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– Manual illumination controls that remember your last used settings
– 3 MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not to provide for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
– The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
– Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
– Unlimited eye relief
– Fits: Sig Sauer 220, 226, 227, 229-1
– Dimensions: 8″ x 4″ x 1.25″
– Weight: 1 lb
– Color: Black