3M Peltor Optime 95 behind-the-head earmuffs feature low-profile earcups that fit well with most helmets, eyewear and other safety equipment. Provides effective hearing protection against high-frequency noise.
For noise levels up to 95 dBA, the lightweight and comfortable behind-the-head earmuffs feature low-profile earcups that fit well with most helmets, eyewear, and other safety equipment.
– Multi-position designs, available in headband, neckband, helmet-attachable and folding models.
– Stainless steel construction resists bending and warping.
– Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
– Ultra light with liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions.
– Color-coding for compliance sighting.
– Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 21 dB. CSA Class B
– Brand?:? Peltor
– Category?:? Hearing Protection
– Category?:? Earmuffs
– Color?:? Beige/Black
– Electrically Insulated?: No
– Hearing Protection Style?:? Behind the head
– Material:? ABS
– Noise Reduction Rating: 21 Decibel
– Packaging?: Box
– Product Type?:? Earmuffs
– Recommended Application?:? Assembly,? Cleaning,? Demolition,? Electrical,? Grinding,? Machine Operations,? Painting,? Sanding,? Welding
– Recommended Industry?:? Automotive,? Construction,? Food and Beverage Manufacturing,? General Manufacturing,? Metal Fabrication,? Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO),? Mining,? Oil & Gas,? Pharmaceutical,? Transportation
– Shape?:? Earmuffs
– Size?:? One Size Fits Most