The M-LOK accessory rail allows you to mount sights, lights, and other tactical accessories to your M-LOK forend.
Includes: M-LOK nuts, screws, and hex wrench.
– Weight: 0.8 oz (including M-LOK nuts and screws).
– 2 5/16″ long.
– Accessory Rail can be placed at 3,6, and 9 o’clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
– Made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum.
– M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system developed by MAGPUL.
– It adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement.
– No access to back side of the rail is required.
– Accessories can mount with either end facing forward.
– Works with both metal and polymer accessories.