For fast target acquisition with a handgun and durability the US military trusts, choose the Leupold Deltapoint Pro Reflex Sight for mounting atop a handgun or rifle. The Deltapoint Pro features a lightweight aluminum housing and is shrouded by spring steel for the ultimate in ruggedness. The aspheric lens generates a wide field-of-view with some of the best image quality ever seen in a reflex sight.
Leupold’s patented Motion Sensor Technology discerns any movement of the sight and automatically activates the Deltapoint Pro’s illumination which is inset into a light tunnel to reduce the light signature in tactical situations. The Auto-Brightness sensor immediately and continuously samples the current lighting conditions to provide optimal reticle intensity or this feature can be overridden should a manual mode be required.
The tool-less, spring actuated battery compartment makes changing the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro’s battery quick and easy without removing the reflex sight from the handgun or rifle. This allows the changing of the battery without losing zero. The Deltapoint Pro features an industry leading 66 feet of waterproofness. The 1 MOA elevation and windage adjustments eliminate the need for adjustment lock screws. Includes battery, and protective cover.
The DeltaPoint Kit comes with mounting brackets for a large selection of the most popular handguns or a cross-slot mount for Picatinny rails/bases, a battery, and protective cover. The Deltapoint Pro currently fits the following pistols: Beretta 92F, 1911, Glock, Glock MOS, Sig 226, Springfield CZ 75, HK P2000, Kimber Fixed/Adjustable, S&W M&P S&W Classic, Walther Q5 Match pistol with included mount. Check out the other available handgun and rifle mounts for the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro.
– DiamondCoat lense coating
– Dual Use
– MST (Motion Sensor Technology) for Extended Battery Life
– Locking Adjustment System (DeltaPoint)
– DeltaPoint Mounting Solutions
– 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
– Tool-less, spring actuated battery compartment
– Removable, adjustable rear sight
– Lightweight aluminum housing
– Shrouded in rugged spring steel
– 2.5 MOA Red Dot with adjustable brightness
– Actual Magnification: N/A
– Weight (oz): 1.95 oz
– Weight (g): 41.00 g
– Objective Clear Aperture (in): N/A
– Objective Clear Aperture (mm): N/A
– Elevation Adjustment Range: 50.00 moa
– Windage Adjustment Range: 50.00 moa