For performance that won’t weigh you down on long, backcountry hunts, you need the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binoculars. They deliver the brightness, edge-to-edge sharpness, and contrast guides demand, and we’ve taken extra steps to eliminate glare. You won’t find binoculars that work better in the worst light or reveal more in those crucial minutes at dawn and dusk.
– 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
– BAK 4 Prisms
– Ergonomic Design
– Fully Multi coated Lens System
– High Definition: Look for extremely vivid color, life-like clarity, and higher overall performance thanks to the calcium-fluoride lenses. Another added advantage of these non-lead based lenses is that theyre lighter in weight.
– Open Bridge Roof Prism Design
– Phase Coated
– Twist Up Eyecups
– Color: Sitka Gear Sub-Alpine
– Actual Magnification: 10 x
– Objective Clear Aperture: 42 mm
– Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 326′
– Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 109 m
– Angular Field of View (degrees): N/A
– Twilight Factor
– Weight: 24 oz.
– Weight: 686 g
– Length: 5.6″
– Length: 142 mm
– Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
– Eye Relief: N/A
– Close Focus Distance: 7.5′
– Close Focus Distance: 2.3 m