The Leapers AR-15 S4 Mil-spec adjustable stock offers excellent durability and comfortable ergonomics. This adjustable AR-15 rifle stock features an adjustable cheek riser to provide a great cheek weld for ideal eye relief through a riflescope, a feature most other AR-15 stocks don’t offer. The adjustable S4 stock allows for quick adjustments in the field, a compact rifle for storage, and fine tune adjustments for an ideal length of pull, accommodating shooters of all size.
This complete AR-15 stock kit from Leapers includes the S4 AR-15 stock, buffer, buffer spring, buffer tube, castle nut, and end plate. It is everything needed to put an adjustable stock on an AR-15 rifle build, be it a modification to an existing rifle or a part on a from scratch build.
AR-15 S4 Stock Features:
– AR-15 Buttstock Molded from Impact Resistant High Strength Matte Black Polymer
– Minimal Bulk Profile, Lightweight, Beyond Sub Compact Size, Ideal for SBRs
– Unique 4.28″ Length with 4 Position Adjustable Stock Provides Comfortable Length of Pull and Ease of Shouldering Firearm when Wearing a Load Bearing Vest or Plate Carrier System
– Built for Heavy Duty Use with the Tightest Tolerance Controls to Provide the Most Secure Stock Fit and Function
– Complete with Mil-spec Extension Tube, Buffer, Buffer Spring, Receiver End Plate, and Castle Nut
– Removable 5.51″ Extended Stock Cheek Rest Insert Included
– Low Profile and Lightweight Design Does Not Add Excessive Bulk to an AR-15
– Ergonomic Slanted Cheek Rest and Rubberized Stock Butt Pad and Features a Reversible Sling Swivel Housing for Left or Right Handed Shooters and a Standard Sling Loop for Traditional Slings