The InForce APL Compact is a supherb weapon mounted light providing 200 lumens of vibrant white light with up to 1.5 hours of runtime. The lightweight and compact design makes the InForce APLc an excellent choice for compact conceal carry pistols.
The APLc is ultra-light and durable inside and out, weighing less than 2 ounces. The Compact Pistol Light provides a high-intensity tight beam to fill your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. InForce designed a water-resistant, glass reinforced polymer body is incredibly powerful and ultra-compact so the light runs in all conditions.
Extensively tested, the InForce APLc weapon mounted light integrates with MIL-STD-1913 rails and offers constant and momentary operating modes. Textured paddles for a non-slip grip and ambidextrous on/of switches enable left or right hand activation. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the weapon mounted light isnt activated until you’re ready.
InForce APLc Features:
– 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport and storage
– Textured paddles for optimal non-slip grip
– Integrated clamp interfaces with MIL-STD 1913 rails
– Non-slip switch controls constant and momentary functions
InForce APLc Specifications:
– Functions: Constant / Momentary
– Mode: White
– Light Output: 200 Lumens
– Runtime: High Efficiency LED Provides up to 1 1/2 Hours
– Mount: Integrates with MIL-STD-1913 Rails
– Activation: Ambidextrous On/Off
– Lockout System: Head Rotation
– Construction: Glass Reinforced Polymer Body Offers High Impact Resistance and Durability
– Battery: 1 Lithium CR2 (Included). Head Removes for Battery Replacement
– Dimensions: 2.43″ L x 1.17″ W x 0.88″ Bezel Diameter
– Weight: 1.87 oz (with Battery)
– Color: Black
Manufacturer's SKU: AC-05-1
Product Line: InForce APLc Weapon Mounted Light