The Daniel Defense M4 V7 LW Upper Receiver Group is built around a Cold Hammer Forged 16 Lightweight profile barrelwhich is two ounces less than a standard V7 barreland equipped with a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. It features a mid-length gas system for smooth, reliable cycling and reduced wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 LW Upper Receiver Group has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with a bolt carrier group and charging handle.
– Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
– Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16? Lightweight Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
– Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
– Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
– Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
– Sights: Sold Separately
– Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
– Grip: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer, M-LOK
– Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
– Gas System: Mid-length
– Barrel Length: 16″
– Profile: Lightweight
– Product Weight: 3.9 lbs.