The DD Magazine is the only AR-15 magazine worthy of the Daniel Defense name. The DD 32 is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as our world-class firearms.
This magazine provides a 32-round capacity for .223/5.56mm and .300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement, but the design maintains the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines. Why stick to a 30 round capacity when 32 is an option for the same size?
The DD Magazine surpasses the standard in strength and durability with its lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable cartridge feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazines overall long lasting durability. The textured magazine body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading a rifle in any situation, with or without gloves. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality, go with the brand you can trust.
This 12-pack contains twelve individually packaged DD32 magazines.
Daniel Defense DD 32 AR-15 Magazine Features:
– 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round AR-15 magazines
– Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
– Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
– Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
– Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
– Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
– Easy to disassemble magazine for cleaning
– Snag-free design
Daniel Defense DD 32 AR-15 MagazineSpecifications:
– Caliber: 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
– Capacity: 32 Rounds
– Finish: Black
– Quantity: 12-pack