Leupold Competition riflescope are proven winners, topping the rifles of some of the worlds finest shooters. It’s high magnification allows you to precisely see your target, and the fixed magnification eliminates small errors inherent in variable power scope designs. Leupold has taken everything into consideration: from making them Alumina compatible so you can adapt to changing conditions during competition, to the light weight of the silhouette scope, nothing was left to chance. You’re in it to win.
The Multicoat 4® lens system delivers extreme clarity from edge to edge of the visual field, outstanding contrast, and a bright sight picture even in extreme low-light conditions.
A generous eyebox allows shooters to get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
– The Multicoat 4 lens system ensures peak brightness and incredible clarity, with the contrast you demand
– Side focus parallax adjustment allows you to precisely focus parallax for distances from 50 feet to infinity, from any shooting position
– 1/8 MOA target style click windage and elevation adjustments
– Threaded lens covers to protect your optics when not in use
– Extreme magnification for incredibly precise shot placement
– Magnification: 45x
– Objective Diameter: 45mm
– Main Tube Diameter: 30mm
– Reticle: 1/8 Minute Target Dot
– Field of View: 2.5 ft 100 Yards
– Eye Relief: 3.2″
– Objective Clear Aperture: 1.8″
– Ocular adjustments from -2.0 to +1.0.
Elevation/Windage Adjustments Range: 38 MOA
– Length: 15.9″
– Weight: 20.3 oz
– Finish: Matte Black
Full lifetime guarantee. If any product has defects in materials or workmanship, Leupold will, at their option, repair or replace it free. Even if you are not the original owner.
Manufacturer's SKU: 53440