This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
– Magnification: 3-15x
– Reticles: SCR Mil
– Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
– Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
– Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25 mm
– Finish: Matte
– Focal Plane: FFP
– Main Tube Size: 34 mm
– Field of View: 36 low 7.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
– Eye Relief: 3.50 4.25 in.
– Exit Pupil: 11 low 3.3 high (mm)
– Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
– Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 110 MOA
– Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
– Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
– Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. infinity
– Length: 14.13 in.