The Burris Optics Signature HD 20-60×85 Spotting Scope lives up to its name as their flagship spotter, sporting low-dispersion glass, an apochromatic lens system, and index-matched broadband lens coatings. These features work together to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition and minimal distortion across the entire field of view. A powerful and wide magnification range allows for detailed observation at medium to long range, while the over-sized objective boosts its light-gathering capabilities to allow its use from dawn to dusk, and to pick game out from under heavy canopies and brush. At low magnification it has a comfortable exit pupil to enjoy sweeping views, while higher magnification will be able to resolve minute details of subjects at extreme distances.
Thoughtfully designed, the Signature boasts a lightweight and impact-resistant magnesium chassis wrapped in a protective armoring. The optical tube is argon-filled and O-ring sealed to be watertight and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes. For comfortable use, the eyepiece is set at an angle to place the head in a comfortable position when viewing, and the tripod collar rotates to enable precise positioning relative to the support system for perfect eyepiece placement whether users are sitting, standing, or lying prone. Two mounting points are compatible with the Burris FastFire red-dot sight to make finding and tracking subjects easy, while a dual-speed focuser provides fast focusing.
– 45° Angled Viewing
– 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece
– 85mm Apochromatic Objective Lens
– High Density Low-Dispersion Glass
– Index-Matched Multi-Coated Optics
– Argon-Filled, Water and Fogproof
– Durable and Lightweight Magnesium Body
– Rotating Tripod Collar
– Fine and Coarse Dual Focus
– Mounting Points for FastFire Sights
– Magnification: 20 – 60x
– Objective Lens Diameter: 85mm
– Field of View: 117.0 – 60.0′ @ 1000 yd / 39.0 – 20.0 m @ 1000 m
– Minimum Focus Distance: Not specified by manufacturer
– Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.25 – 1.42 mm
– Eye Relief: 20.0 – 18.0 mm
– Mounting Thread: 1/4″-20
– Weatherproofing: Argon-filled, water and fogproof
– Length: 15.3″
– Weight: 4.2 lbs.