Hunters have trusted Burris optics for over 40 years and the new Droptine and Signature binoculars continue the tradition of reliability, affordability and performance. High-performance HD lenses and BaK prisms produce sharper images and edge-to-edge clarity. Step up your game with legendary Burris optics. Performance and reliability you can trust.
– All lenses are fully, multi-coated for maximum light transmission and reduced glare
– Versatile enough for any style of hunting
– Phase-corrected BaK roof prisms produce high resolution images from close up to far away
– The open bridge design reduces weight and is comfortable to hold
– Nitrogen-filled for waterproof, fog proof performance.
– Outer surfaces are rubber armored for protection and a sure grip
– Durable carrying case
– Neoprene neck strap
– Prism Type: Roof
– Magnification: 10x
– Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
– Angle of View: 6.0° (actual)
– Field-of-View: 314.0′ @ 1000 yd
– Minimum Focus Distance: 8.2′
– Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
– Eye Relief: 15.5 mm
– Interpupillary Adjustment: 2.2″ – 2.9″
– Dioptric Correction: Not specified by manufacturer
– Focus Type: Center
– Tripod Mount: None
– Dimensions: 5.8″ x 5.0″ x 2.0″
– Weight: 23.2 oz.