The Aimpoint 6XMag-1 was specifically designed for use with Aimpoint Micro T-2 and Aimpoint Micro H-2 red dot sights. This module gives professional users enhanced capability for long-range aiming and observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual operators eye.
The 6XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 6XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
Product comes with Twist Mount base.
– Optical magnification: 6x
– NVD compatible: Yes
– Field of view (FoV): 3°
– Exit pupil: 3.3 mm
– Eye relief: 70 mm
– Transmission: 75 % (photopic, integral transmission)
– Dioptric adjustment: ± 3.0 D
– Length sight only: 151 mm (6.0)
– Width: 46 mm (1 13/16)
– Height sight only: 43 mm (1 1/16)
– Weight sight only (incl battery): 250 grams (8.8 ounces) including rubber cover
– Housing material: Hard-anodized aluminum
– Housing finish and color: Matte dark grey to black